At Sunstate Carriers, Inc. our goal has been to build a family run company that is sensitive to our driver’s needs. We understand it’s not just miles and money; it’s the little things that count
This is just some of theBenefits of driving for Sunstate Carriers:
- Starting pay –up to .50 per mile with a raise every 6 months – NO CAP
- Great home time –We are a Florida based carrier with direct loads to northeast and mid-west, return to Florida in as little as 4 to 5 days.
- Paid vacation – 1 week after 1 year, TWO weeks after two years
- Holiday Bonus pay – Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving Day
- Breakdown pay – $100.00 plus $25.00 food allowance per 24 hours
- No driver facing cameras
- Rider AND pet policy from day ONE
- Detention pay – $15.00 per hour after the first 3 hours
- Late model Volvo, Freightliner, and Peterbilt – 68 mph – auto shift – all trucks equipped APUs
- Dedicated Lanes + Dedicated Dispatcher = MILES, MILES, MILES
- 401K with company match
- 100% no touch freight
- No NY City
- Major Medical Insurance with United Health Care+ optical and dental available
- $1,000.00 sign on bonus after 90-day active probation period, no strings attached!!
- $1,000.00 Driver Referral bonus
Don’t believe us? Ask our drivers and find out why Sunstate Carriers is Florida’s best kept secret.
Check us out on Facebook
Sunstate is looking to hire experience over-the-road drivers who are drug free, dependable, willing to work and professional. When it comes to transporting our customer’s freight, we expect our drivers to complete their trips in a safe, timely and professional manner. Our customers have come to expect no less from us.
To Qualify for Employment:
- Have a valid class “A” CDL
- Be at least 21 years of age
- US citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status
- Verifiable 1 year OTR driving record with:
- No reckless or careless driving charge in past 5 years
- No more than 2 preventable crashes in past 5 years
- No more than 7 points in past 3 years
- Provide all licenses held in previous 5 years
- Able to pass DOT physical examination and drug screen
- Possess original Social Security card and photo identification (CDL)
- No alcohol related convictions within the past 7 years. No more than one charge in lifetime.
- No positive drug or alcohol test.