Sunstate is looking to hire experience over-the-road drivers who are drug free, dependable, willing to work and professional. When it comes to transporting our customer’s freight, we expect our drivers to complete their trips in a safe, timely and professional manner. Our customers have come to expect no less from us.
To Qualify for Employment:
- Have a valid class “A” CDL
- Be at least 21 years of age
- US citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status
- Verifiable 1 year OTR driving record with:
- No reckless or careless driving charge in past 5 years
- No more than 2 preventable crashes in past 5 years
- No more than 7 points in past 3 years
- Provide all licenses held in previous 5 years
- Able to pass DOT physical examination and drug screen
- Possess original Social Security card and photo identification (CDL)
- No alcohol related convictions within the past 7 years. No more than one charge in lifetime.
- No positive drug or alcohol test.